1-Day Negotiation Skills Workshop
Wednesday, 26 November 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Negotiation Skills Workshop
• How can you get more out of every negotiation without damaging relationships?
• Where can you get proven frameworks and tools to prepare and conduct negotiations more systematically?
• Where can you practice the skills necessary to influence others more effectively and more efficiently?
• Where can you get practical advice for handling difficult tactics (positional bargaining, threats, strong emotions, lying, non-responsiveness, personal attacks, time pressures, etc.)?
The Workshop Solution
The jointly hosted Bridge Consulting International and Insight Collaborative Negotiation Skills Workshop is grounded in theory developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project and interpreted by our many years of collective experience in the classroom and in the field. In this highly interactive and skills-based program, participants experience a well-tested combination of theory, case studies, role plays, and discussions. This Workshop will be led by Bridge Consulting International's President Mr Daniel Green and Insight Collaborative's Consultant, Mr Kartik Sameer Madiraju.
• Learn a systematic framework designed for preparing, conducting and measuring success in real world negotiations.
• Get advice on recognizing and dealing with difficult tactics and challenging negotiation situations.
• Develop negotiation skills needed to get better substantive results without damaging working relationships.
• Test-drive a world-class workshop that can be customized for in-house training and industry-specific workshops.
• Receive certificates of completion for submission to professional organizations and where applicable, for education credit.
All profits go to support Insight Collaborative, a registered 501(c)(3) and 149(1)(f) non-profit conflict management firm.
Who Should Sign Up?
Anyone interested in improving their ability to influence others and negotiate more effectively. This program is especially appropriate for corporate executives, board members, managers, corporate counsel, and personnel involved in sales, human resources, operations, administration, finance, marketing, and information/technology.
When and Where?
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
• The one-day session runs from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay Street, 27th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2S1
Meals, books and take-away learning tools (notepads, flash cards) are included.
REGISTER BY October 15, 2014 = US $750 per session
REGISTER AFTER October 15, 2014 = US $900 per session
Fees NOT Refundable - Registration tickets can be transferred to another guest by the original buyer, however.
When & Where
Bridge Consulting International and Insight Collaborative
Bridge Consulting International
Insight Collaborative fulfills its mission through direct services, special initiatives in global peacemaking, and strategic partnerships. With a focus on negotiation, communication and strategic relationship management, we provide customized programs and advice to governments, intergovernmental organizations, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and foundations throughout the world. Our approach to conflict management is based on ideas developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project, and our consultants hold related teaching positions at Harvard and other academic institutions.