11th Annual Bocce by the Beach
Saturday, 6 July 2013 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 11th Annual Bocce by the Beach is part of this year's Epic Sustainable Living Festival. For festival details please visit: http://epicfest.ca/
Held the second Saturday of July, the Bocce by the Beach is a long standing tradition of heated ball battles, hearty drinks and loads of fun in the sun.
This year's tournament will be limited to 64 teams of two. Teams will be vying for the coveted trohpy as well as cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, best placing all female team AND best dressed.
So pack your trash talk and dress for success! Bocce.ca is looking forward to a wonderful tournament and maybe, just maybe a new venue and tradition?
Please note that the $25 entry into the bocce tournament includes a day pass to the festival. This represents $19 of value.
1) teams will be divided into pools of 4; all teams are therefore guaranteed 3 games
2) depending on numbers, the 1st or 2nd place team from each pool will advance until a winner is crowned
3) tournament will start at 12:30 SHARP
4) tournament calibre "made in Italy" Perfetta bocce balls will be provided
5) this is freestyle bocce... no courts!