Building on the 7 Day Amazon Ayahuasca Adventure, this intensive program will take you deeper into the shamanic ayahuasca healing process to realize even more profound healing.
By delving into not four but eight powerful ayahuasca ceremonies, you can crack away even more of the potential energetic blockages that may be interfering with your life, traumas from your past or the limiting cultural shell that may be holding you back/causing you unnecessary stress and/or anxiety in your life.
In addition, participants of the 14 Day Intensive Ayahuasca Retreat will also be invited to diet with other plants from the jungle which can deepen your connection to ayahuasca, bring more light into your ceremonies, and intensify your healing process. Private consultations will be offered with the lead Shamans to identify which plants would be beneficial to diet with.
This transformational healing adventure in the Amazon jungle of Peru is the best way to experience an authentic ayahuasca retreat with real, professional and highly skilled Shipibo shamans while simultaneously reaping the often ignored rewards of your intercultural travel experience.
The recipe for your experience not only includes the most potent ayahuasca medicine and powerful female and male Shipibo shamans, but it also includes two things that no other center offers -
1) Professionally guided jungle expeditions in a primary jungle paradise rife with animals, big trees, and mysterious river tributaries that provide mind blowing scenery and awe inspiring encounters with nature.
2) An 88 sq. meter fitness facility that allows you to stay strong and fit during your ayahuasca healing retreat.
Our guests claim the integration of ‘jungle therapy’ positively influences their ayahuasca healing experiences. The flora and fauna you’ll experience during your excursions into the jungle can become part of your ayahuasca visions and help you to connect more deeply with nature and the flow of life in the universe(s).
During these two weeks of life changing ayahuasca ceremonies, exciting jungle excursions, physical activity and fun social bonding, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in eight ayahuasca healing ceremonies and up to 14 professionally guided jungle excursions in the surrounding Amazon rainforest and abundant river systems.
For the jungle expeditions but you can expect to do activities like:
- Alligator hunting (catch and release)
- Daytime jungle trekking
- Nighttime jungle trekking
- Tracking and spotting animals (sloths, boas, anacondas, alligators, frogs, tarantulas, scorpions, iguanas, hawks and other birds, cool insects, monkeys, jungle cats, capybaras)
- Spotting freshwater ‘pink’ dolphins (and swimming if you dare!)
- Learning about wild medicinal plants from the jungle
- Fishing for piranhas and catfish (keep what you catch!)
- Boating under the stars
And more …
As preparation for your ayahuasca ceremony experience, you’ll be offered flower baths prior which help to cleanse your energetic fields and protect you during the subsequent ayahuasca ceremony.
Also, before each ayahuasca ceremony, we’ll discuss your intentions and elicit exactly what you want to get out of your spiritual healing experience. Our Shipibo shamans will actually integrate your intentions into the personalised icaros (healing chants) that they sing directly to you during ceremony.
All this is done in the native Shipibo dialect, which makes for a super profound audible experience while you’re inside the maloca undergoing an intense ayahuasca journey. It’s like nothing else available on planet Earth.
After each ceremony, you’ll be invited to share your experiences with both the shamans and the facilitators inside the maloca, a process that helps you make sense of something that may
seem transdimensional, otherworldly or supernatural, as well as to deepen your healing process and learn from the experiences of other participants in your group.
Post-ceremony conversations are usually held in a group setting but private consultations with shamans and facilitators are possible for more sensitive healing or issues that you don’t particularly want to share with the group.
There is also at least one bilingual Western female facilitator and at least one local female shaman on staff, so both male and female guests can easily find an understanding female ear for more sensitive conversations.
And we have an 88 square meter “Jungle Gym” on site to ensure you can keep your body strong and fit during your stay with us. Our Jungle Gym features top of the line gear from Moving Zen and the hot new total human optimisation company founded by the legendary Aubrey Marcus, Onnit.
We believe that your healing process should include physical fitness and elite nutrition, too. It’s all part of being a powerful Warrior of Light.
- 8 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with authentic Shipibo Shamans
- 2 Kambo (Frog Venom) ceremony with local Matses Shaman
- 6 Floral baths
- 13 nights/14 days accommodation at Ayahuasca Adventure Center in primary Amazon rainforest paradise
- Pickup/drop off in Iquitos, Peru (International flights NOT included)
- Daily jungle excursions with professional local jungle guides
- Unlimited access to 88 sq. meter fitness facility including yoga mats, Onnit kettle bells, battle ropes, steel maces, Moving Zen suspension straps, punching bag, gloves, pads, jump ropes, spinning bike and free weights
- Internet through portable USB modems (bring laptop or tablet with USB slot to use)
- 20 hammocks on site
- 13 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 5 dinners, plus unlimited fruit, drinking water, and tea
- Lifetime 10% discount on return visits to Ayahuasca Adventure Center and membership to exclusive Facebook group