San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The wait is over...
IMPORTFEST "Canada's Biggest & Baddest" Car and Lifestyle Show returns to Vancouver, BC on Saturday June 8, 2013 at the Rocky Mountaineer Station!
Come enjoy the first event IMPORTFEST indoor/outdoor show from 1pm to 11pm (One Day Only)
*Tickets available all day at main entrnce for $15.00 ($5 off with flyer)
* Modified show cars from across Canada and the USA
* Feature Alpine x Team IFEST 370Z from Toronto!
* Live photoshoot studio by Steve Bitanga of Babeblvd.com
* Feature Models including Miss IMPORTFEST'12 Jeri Lee
* Feature Models including Miss IMPORTFEST'11 Amy Fay
* Live "Ride and Drive" test course by Scion Canada
* Live entertainment and DJ competition
* Car Audio, Performance and Tuning Exhibitors
* Plus Much, much more!
* 2013 Scion FR-S Tuner Challenge Cars Live at IMPORTFEST(www.Tunerchallenge.ca)
*Come see Cover Model Amy Fay, Jeri Lee, Nikita Esco live in Vancouver
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is no age limit to attend IMPORTFEST. ID is required to validate ticket check in process.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is suitable parking at the venue. In the event we reach capacity we would suggest parking nearby and using transport services to attend i.e. taxi
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No food is permitted into the event. You are permitted to bring cameras, camcorders. Animals must remain in the outside show area; they will not be permitted indoors.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email us at email@example.com; support@importfest and or call us at 905 554 3685
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No each ticket is customized for each attendee.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes once you have completed your registration you will recieve an email from Eventbrite; how to update your info will be outlined.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please print the PDF ticket and bring to the event. As an alternative you may show us your tickets on cell phones and or hand helds - in this scenario ID must also be provided.
What is the refund policy?
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No each ticket is customized per attendee. Please have any new attendee complete the RSVP