This 21 Day Total Human Transformation is the evolution of ayahuasca and psychedelic healing. This profoundly effective and revolutionary healing methodology is not available anywhere else on Earth.
Our program includes spiritual/energetic cleansing via our powerful and super concentrated jungle medicines and native Shamans; physical fitness/martial arts/yoga within our 88 sq. meter “Jungle Gym;” elite nutrition/super foods proprietary to the Amazon rainforest; topped off with our famous jungle adventures in the Amazon paradise where the Ayahuasca Adventure Center is located.
And the 21 Day time commitment is widely regarded as sufficient time to replace destructive habits with healthy ones, making this a journey that could very well change the course of your life.
During these three weeks of life changing ayahuasca ceremonies, exciting jungle excursions, physical activity and fun social bonding, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in up to 12 ayahuasca healing ceremonies and up to 21 professionally guided jungle excursions in the surrounding Amazon rainforest and abundant river systems.
All ceremonies and jungle actvities are optional, of course. There are also plenty of opportunities for rest and relaxation.
For the jungle expeditions but you can expect to do activities like:
- Alligator hunting (catch and release)
- Daytime jungle trekking
- Nighttime jungle trekking
- Tracking and spotting animals (sloths, boas, anacondas, alligators, frogs, tarantulas, scorpions, iguanas, hawks and other birds, cool insects, monkeys, jungle cats, capybaras)
- Spotting freshwater ‘pink’ dolphins (and swimming if you dare!)
- Learning about wild medicinal plants from the jungle
- Fishing for piranhas and catfish (keep what you catch!)
- Boating under the stars
And more …
As preparation for your ayahuasca ceremony experience, you’ll be offered flower baths prior which help to cleanse your energetic fields and protect you during the subsequent ayahuasca ceremony.
Also, before each ayahuasca ceremony, we’ll discuss your intentions and elicit exactly what you want to get out of your spiritual healing experience. Our Shipibo shamans will actually integrate your intentions into the personalised icaros (healing chants) that they sing directly to you during ceremony. All this is done in the native Shipibo dialect, which makes for a super profound audible experience while you’re inside the maloca undergoing an intense ayahuasca journey. It’s like a sonic freight train that reverberates throughout your entire being.
After each ceremony, you’ll be invited to share your experiences with both the shamans and the facilitators inside the maloca, a process that helps you make sense of something that may seem transdimensional, otherworldly or supernatural, as well as to deepen your healing process and learn from the experiences of other participants in your group.
Post-ceremony conversations are usually held in a group setting but private consultations with shamans and facilitators are possible for more sensitive healing or issues that you don’t particularly want to share with the group.
There is also at least one bilingual Western female facilitator and at least one local female shaman on staff, so both male and female guests can easily find an understanding female ear for more sensitive conversations.
Our Jungle Gym features top of the line gear from Moving Zen and the hot new total human optimisation company founded by the legendary Aubrey Marcus, Onnit.
We believe that your healing process should include physical fitness and elite nutrition, too. It’s all part of being a powerful Warrior of Light.
- 12 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with authentic Shipibo Shamans
- 3 Kambo (Frog Venom) ceremony with local Matses Shaman
- 9 Floral baths
- 20 nights/21 days accommodation at Ayahuasca Adventure Center in primary Amazon rainforest paradise
- Pickup/drop off in Iquitos, Peru (International flights NOT included)
- Daily jungle exursions with professional local jungle guides
- Unlimited access to 88 sq. meter fitness facility including yoga mats, Onnit kettle bells, battle ropes, steel maces, Moving Zen suspension straps, punching bag, gloves, pads, jump ropes, spinning bike and free weights
- Internet through portable USB modems (bring laptop or tablet with USB slot to use)
- 20 hammocks on site
- 20 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 8 dinners, plus unlimted fruit, drinking water, and tea
- Lifetime 10% discount on return visits to Ayahuasca Adventure Center and membership to exclusive Facebook group
Have questions about 21 Day Total Human Transformation?
Contact Ayahuasca Adventure Center