21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Monday, 12 May 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Every Monday night we will go over three laws out of the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell. The class is taught by me, Elmer Querubin, and I'm a certified John Maxwell Leadership coach. There is a lot of interaction between me and the group. I incorporate my study of leadership, my experience with the John Maxwell team, my personal experience as a leader in many different government and private industries, and I will ask you to invite your experience and expertise as well. We will grow together and I believe you will add significant value to the group.
Here's what I'd like for you to keep in mind about the 21 laws of Leadership:
- The laws can be learned - Some are easier to understand and apply than others, but every one of them can be acquired.
- The laws can stand alone - Each law complements all the others, but you don't need one in order to learn another
- The laws carry consequences with them - Apply the laws, and people will follow you. Violate and ignore them, and you will not be able to lead others.
- These laws are the foundation of leadership - Once you learn the principles, you have to practice them and apply them to your life.
The structure of the class is this:
- We Welcome Visitors! Tell us what you can bring to the table, you're hopes and desires, and what you want out of the class.
- We Review the last three laws we learned - I will expect you to practice the three laws sometime during the week. I will expect an "a-ha" moment from you.
- We learn three new laws - I will teach the laws - You might want to bring notes with your during this part. I will invite you to share your expertise in the law or experience, good or bad, to the group.
- We mastermind - We will break into groups and talk about what we learned, how we will live it, and how will we lead it.
When & Where
Purposeful Leadership Coach Elmer Querubin
I want to help people pioneer your purpose and help you seize your platform. As a leadership coach with the John Maxwell Team, I am partnered with the very best in the Leadership world. I love teaching John Maxwell's principles, but I also love to add a large portions of what I've learned through the program.
I'm very much into personal develpment and finding purpose. I think this is a critical element when it comes to finding a job you love and doing things right. I've listened to great leaders like Zappo's CEO billionaire, Tony Shay, who says that two things helps a leader: A vision or purpose that is beyond profits and creating a culture which supports success. I help leaders create both. And, I'm passionate about helping them become better, professionally and personally.
I am also endorsed by Dan Miller, CEO and President of 48 Days, LLC, and certified by Kary Oberbrunner, founder of the Deepar Path Coaching Program. I've helped non-profit organization, government organization, as well as businesses of all sizes. I look forward to growing you and helping you be a better version of you.
Pioneer Your Purpose and Seize Your Platform!
Leadership Coach Elmer Querubin