Registration Opens Monday, July 18, 2016 at 12:00pm ( Noon)
2016 Family Weekend at Great Wolf Lodge
September 23-25, 2016
Families will have the opportunity to come and enjoy a weekend retreat at Great Wolf Lodge!
Autism Ontario will be offering a discounted group rate to our families for the following dates of September 23-25, 2016.
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW
Autism Ontario will be offering a discounted group rate to our families at the cost below:
• Friday, September 23, 2016- Standard Family Suite -$169.99 plus applicable tax ( Based on a family of four and includes up to 4 water park passes. Passes are not transferable. Additional water park passes can be purchased through Great Wolf Lodge)- MUST BOOK BEFORE AUGUST 23, 2016. All rooms are based first come first served.
• Saturday, September 24, 2016- Standard Family Suite-$ 199.99 plus applicable tax ( Based on a family of four and includes up to 4 water park passes. Passes are not transferable. Additional water park passes can be purchased through Great Wolf Lodge)- MUST BOOK BEFORE AUGUST 23, 2016. All rooms are based first come first served.
• The rooms and rate (s) are not available after the book before date. A limited number of rooms have been set aside for this group.
• Rate is listed in Canadian dollars and is based on a family of four in a Family Suite & includes up to 4 waterpark passes. Waterpark passes are not transferable.
• Complimentary parking.
• Room check-in is 4pm. Room check-out is 11am. Guests are welcome to stay at the Lodge to end-of-day waterpark closure.
• Great Wolf Lodge tries to accommodate group room requests to be close together. However, this is not a guaranteed expectation.
• Additional room types may be available, at an additional cost. Kid Kamp & Wolf Den at $50 additional per night and include park passes for up to 4 guests. Kid Cabin & Loft suite at $80 additional per night and include waterpark passes for up to 6 guests. Majestic Bear suites at $100 additional per night and include waterpark passes for up to 6 guests. Please call to see if the room type can be added to the group block.
•Meal plans are available for purchase at the time of booking, or you may purchase on arrival at the Front Desk. Adult $50 plus tax, Children (4-12 years) $25 plus tax, 3 years and under are free with a paying adult.
COMPLETING THIS FORM DOES NOT RESERVE YOU A ROOM
Each individual guest must make their own reservations by calling the Great Wolf Lodge Central Reservations Department and identifying themselves as a member of the Autism Ontario Group with the offer code that will be provided after the online registration is completed.
***Group Code and Reservation Department phone number will appear in a small box on your screen after the Pre- Registration is completed below***
Reservations for the September 23-25, 2016 dates MUST be booked by TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016. The rooms and rates are not available after this date. A limited number of rooms have been set aside for our group.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE BASED ON AVAILABILITY
Please feel free to contact Christina (email@example.com or 289-442-0626) if you have any questions about the registration process.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Save This Event
When & Where
Autism Ontario-Hamilton Niagara Region
1.) Do I need to print out ticket or email confirmations to attend this event?
For most of our events there is no need to print anything, unless the event specifies otherwise. When you arrive at the event, you will have to check in at the registration desk. You will be asked for your name and how many people are attending with you. That's all.
2.) Do I need to bring proof of diagnosis?
No, not needed. Again, just check in at the registration desk and enjoy the event.
3.) Is there a cost to attend this event?
Almost all of our events are free of charge because the cost is covered by Autism Ontario's Potential Programme, in partnership with Ontario’s Ministry of Children & Youth Services and the local Autism Ontario Chapter. If there is a cost, you will see it on the registration page when you select how many ticket you want.
4.) Do I need to be a member of Autism Ontario to register and participate?
No. While membership does provide other great opportunities, events provided through Autism Ontario’s Potential Programme are open to all families of children with ASD, under the age of 18, who reside in Ontario.
Community Event Coordinator Hamilton Niagara Region