Learn to make your projects look good without breaking the bank!
Students will walk away with the ability to properly shoot future projects, and solid documentation of one project.
Students are Required to Bring
- Digital Camera (any kind will do, DSLR preferred)
- memory card and charged batteries
- a small object or project to shoot
- Recommended: a laptop with some sort of image editing software pre-installed (I know Gimp and Photoshop)
Part 1 (1 hour)
- Gear review
- More lighting
Part 2 (2 hours)
- Hands-on studio shooting projects with one-on-one assistance
- Time permitting: some post-shooting touch ups, including curves, hue/saturation, and colour balance.