Body Love - Calgary
Saturday, 25 May 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (MDT)
Lose 30 pounds in 30 days!!
￼We got your attention there, didn’t we?
How many times have we been sucked in by these words? What does it mean to love your body without depending on the scale for permission?
Did you give up on loving your body a long time ago?
It’s time to make peace
Join Nicole Owen and Tara Caffelle, life coaches and veterans of the body bulge war, and creators of “Body Love” for a full day workshop where you will lay down the weapons and make peace with your body and self-image.
• Discover the difference between punishment and nourishment
• Get up close and personal with your own self talk
• Design a new approach to weight loss and body fulfillment that has nothing to do with your dress size
In this fun, supportive and interactive workshop, Tara and Nicole will help shine a light on the twisted myths and attitudes that hold us back from loving the bodies we’re in.
Without spoiling the surprises in store for you, know this:
• You’ll leave with tools to “maintain the peace” with your body
• You’ll gain new perspectives with which to view your body
• You’ll laugh. Perhaps a lot. (Nicole and Tara are very entertaining)
When & Where
Tara Caffelle - Big Life Coaching
Tara Caffelle (CPCC, ACC) is a Vancouver-based Professional Relationship Coach, Facilitator and Speaker. She works with individuals and couples to design resilient and satisfying relationships. If you're paired up - she gets you fired up!