San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- School tours are available on :
Monday, May 13
Thursday, May 16
Friday, May 17
between 9:00 am and noon each morning. Plan on students being on-site at the University of Lethbridge for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- All exhibits are on display in the 1st Choice Savings Centre Gymnasium.
- Teachers are encouraged to register and bring students in Grades 4 - 12 to see the exhibits.
- Students have the opportunity to meet Science Fair Finalists from across Canada and learn about their award winning projects.
- Each student will receive a Passport to maximize their time at the Science Fair. The Passport will guide students to exhibits and the interactive displays.
- Canada-Wide Science Fair is a program of Youth Science Canada. Visit their site: http://cwsf.youthscience.ca/