CANADIAN URBAN FOREST CONFERENCE 2016
During the four days of the conference, September 26th to the 29th, over 300 foresters, urban planners, policy makers and practitioners in the environmental field from across Canada and internationally, will take part in presentation sessions, discussions and workshops.
Pre conference day: Monday, Sept. 26th, 2016
- The Tree Academy workshop will be organized by the Quebec Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture (SIAQ) from 8:30a.m. until 4:15p.m. Please visit their website for information.
Conference days: Tuesday, Sept. 27th to Thursday, Sept. 29th
To see a detailed program : HERE
Note: for all plenary sessions, simultaneous translations will be available
To see field trips decription : HERE
Rate details for the 3-day registration (September 27th to 29th 2016)
- Full 3-day conference and workshops (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) including the public presentation on Tuesday evening.
- All meals as detailed: 5 coffee-breaks, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 cocktails and gala diner
- Field trips (choice of 1 per person)
- Gala evening: Cocktail + diner
- Parking at hotel
Price does NOT include:
- Pre-conference day on Monday
- Diner of Tuesday night
- Transport (airfare and transfers to and from airport)
* Please note that for the 1-day tickets, the Céline Cousteau and gala evening event are NOT included in the price.
Ticket transfer: To transfer your ticket to another name, a $20 fee will be charged per change (please contact us).
Refund policy: *
- More than 90 days before the event: 100%
- Between 90 and 30 days before the event: 100% less 25$ for administration fees
- Between 30 and 3 days before the event: 50%
- Less than 3 days before the event: no refund.