DC Event - Women of Color in the Workplace: Partnering for Sustainable Change
Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EST)
Washington D.C. , United States
This event series aims to help women of color, executive champions and decision-makers understand the challenges faced by women of color in the workplace and to identify real short-term and long-term next steps to achieve sustainable change. This event is for Catalyst member organizations only.
9:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. Breakfast & Networking
9:30 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. Opening Remarks & Introductions
- Gaye Montgomery, Senior Assistant General Counsel, Altria Group, Inc.
- Altria Women's Network, highlighting "Women of Color in the Workplace" Initiative
10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. Presentations
- Katherine Giscombe, Vice President & Women of Color Practitioner, Catalyst
- Bill Proudman, Founding Partner, White Men as Full Diversity Partners
11:00 A.M. - 11:15 A.M. Break
11:15 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. Table Discussions
12:30 P.M. Lunch & Survey
1:30 P.M. Closing Remarks
- Charlie Whitaker, SVP HR & Compliance and Chief Compliance Officer, Altria Group, Inc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note, registration is limited for 3 attendees per company. Should you have additional registrants, we will add those individuals to the wait list.
Founded in 1962, Catalyst is the leading nonprofit organization expanding opportunities for women and business. With operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, India, Australia, and Japan and more than 700 members, Catalyst is the trusted resource for research, information, and advice about women at work. Catalyst annually honors exemplary organizational initiatives that promote women's advancement with the Catalyst Award.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.