DemoCamp Niagara 2
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
DemoCamp Niagara is back. Join local designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and investors for an evening of technology demos. You will have a unique opportunity to see tech built right here in Niagara.
DemoCamp 2 is taking place at the Red Hot Chili Pepper in Downtown St. Catharines on Wednesday November 28, 2012. Doors open at 6PM for refreshments, snacks, and networking. The presentations begin at 7PM.
Dr. Kevin Kee of Brock University's Centre for Digital Humanities will present a keynote: The Future of the Past, or Why Historians Need to Work with Digital Media Developers. Afterward, demonstrations will include:
- David Lai, Co-Founder Locket -- A social platform for sharing special moments with friends
- Glen Herdy, CEO, CSO, and Co-Founder, Protecht -- DAMP tool for printer security
- David Milot, Founder, Pixel Collions -- Stick Streets endless runner game for iOS set in the streets filled with dangerous obstacles
- Ericka Evans, Head of Production, Phantom Compass -- Rollers of the Realm pinball and fantasy role-playing game for iPad, PC, and XBLIG
- Software Niagara - Voting app produced at a weekend hackathon this November
Sign up for this free event now and make sure you don't miss being the first to see the hottest new software being produced in Niagara. See you there!
When & Where
Software Niagara is a group of coders that started a grassroots movement to foster a stronger software community in Niagara.
We aim to accomplish this by holding events that will bring together people that share an interest in technology.