San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Full day workshop with classroom and practical hands-on laboratory sections.
This workshop is ideal for current SmartPave DSR users as well as laboratory personnel using other DSR models as well as those planning on adding a DSR to their lab in the future.
By the end of this seminar, you will:
- Be aware of the history of the SHRP program and AASHTO T315 test method
- Understand the purpose and content of new asphalt test methods such as MSCR
- Feel comfortable with good laboratory practices for sound DSR measurements
- Know how to prepare your DSR for AMRL certification
Included with your registration: Course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
Registration deadline: February 11, 2014
8:30-8:45A Registration and Welcome
• History of SHRP
• AASHTO T315 testing
• MSCR testing
• New test methods
• Additional capabilities of a dynamic shear rheometer
Lunch – provided (12N-1:00P)
• Good laboratory practices for DSR measurements
• AMRL inspection preparation
• SmartPave DSR maintenance
• SmartPave DSR temperature calibration
• Anton Paar USA service
• Open discussion – we’d like to hear what you’d like to see in future DSR models and what DSR manufacturers can do to make your jobs easier