Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Full day workshop with classroom and practical hands-on laboratory sections.
This workshop is ideal for current SmartPave DSR users as well as laboratory personnel using other DSR models as well as those planning on adding a DSR to their lab in the future.
By the end of this seminar, you will:
- Be aware of the history of the SHRP program and AASHTO T315 test method
- Understand the purpose and content of new asphalt test methods such as MSCR
- Feel comfortable with good laboratory practices for sound DSR measurements
- Know how to prepare your DSR for AMRL certification
Included with your registration: Course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
Registration deadline: February 11, 2014
8:30-8:45A Registration and Welcome
• History of SHRP
• AASHTO T315 testing
• MSCR testing
• New test methods
• Additional capabilities of a dynamic shear rheometer
Lunch – provided (12N-1:00P)
• Good laboratory practices for DSR measurements
• AMRL inspection preparation
• SmartPave DSR maintenance
• SmartPave DSR temperature calibration
• Anton Paar USA service
• Open discussion – we’d like to hear what you’d like to see in future DSR models and what DSR manufacturers can do to make your jobs easier
When & Where
Anton Paar USA
Anton Paar USA - http://anton-paar.com