EVENT CANCELLED! - Living Boldly, Living Well, 2014 Balancing & Nurturing Body, Mind & Spirit
Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you a busy person who is passionate about living a full life and assisting others in doing the same?
Do you want to learn tools and techniques to assist your clients in creating and maintaining balance and harmony while living that full life?
Eleven professionals, all specialists in the holistic wellness field, will share their expertise in intimate settings, and teach you tools as they relate to the physical, nutritional, mental, emotional, social and spiritual areas of your life. (See more information about each presenter below.)
- Start the event with a delicious breakfast buffet.
- Participate in some fun and engaging breakout sessions.
- Enjoy a nourishing, quality lunch.
- Discover and experience different holistic wellness tools and techniques in more breakout sessions.
- Enjoy an afternoon snack as you continue to learn ways to support you and/or your clients in living their lives fully while maintaining balance and peace throughout their day and week.
If getting away for a well-deserved break brings a sigh of release, then consider staying at the Lodge for either Friday or Saturday evening, or both. Imagine opening the curtains in your room and looking out at the beautiful lake surrounded by trees and delighting in the budding spring foliage. Allow yourself to be nurtured and let this day be about taking care of you.
Hueston Woods is offering all our event participants the special rate of 102.00 per night for this weekend event only. Call (513) 664-3500 to make your reservation or go to http://huestonwoodslodge.com/. Mention that you are participating in the "Living Boldly, Living Well, 2014" event.
MEET OUR PRESENTERS WITH THEIR TOPICS:
Maggie Pierce, Licensed Aesthetician, CHHC, LMC
Wellness Inside and Out~The Ageless Beauty of a Balanced Life
1. Develop an understanding of how physical wellness and beauty begin within.
2. Learn techniques and tips for immediate application in the care of the skin and the body.
Eric Rodriquez, MH, CCI
Windows to Your Health: Iridology & Medical Herbalism
1. Learn how to think, speak and act progressively and take control and responsibility for one’s health.
2. Describe the benefits of Iridology and Medical Herbalism as components in one's personal wellness plan.
Peggy Berger, MS
1. Identify benefits of slowing down and focusing on the body.
2. Develop awareness and trust in the body’s messages.
Paul Linden, PhD
Embodying Power & Kindness: Dealing w/Life Stresses
1. Identify fear, anger and dissociation as distressed responses in the body.
2. Antidote those responses by creating a body state of relaxed alertness and compassionate power.
Patti McCormick, RN, PhD and Chris Ellis, Director of Operations, C.At
Aromatherapy as an Integrative Model
1. List 3 indications & contraindications for various essentials oil to balance mind, body & spirit.
2. Discuss integration models for a variety of therapeutic settings.
Lana Mayhew-Schommer, MAT, ATR-BC, LSW
Art Therapy: The Inward Journey
1. Use art therapy to learn how to center clients and gain insight into feelings.
2. Discuss how unexpressed feelings impact all relationships.
Ronan Kisch, PhD
Neuroplasticity - Pushing Your Envelope
1. Learn the obstacles to personal growth.
2. List strategies to overcome personal growth obstacles.
Kathy Green, BS, MS, RN-BC, RPP, RPE, HT
Cultivating a Mindfulness Living Practice
1. Identify the benefits of cultivating a daily spiritual practice.
2. Learn techniques to cultivate mindful awareness in their everyday living.
Pat Jonas, MD
Whole Hearted Boldness for Health
1. List three wholehearted steps that enhance health.
2. Be able to demonstrate "Bold Breathing."
Rebecca Victor, RScP, LMC, Dreambuilder Coach
Keynote Speaker: "I really want to say YES!"
NO REQUESTS FOR REGISTRATION REFUNDS ARE ACCEPTED AFTER MARCH 12TH, 2014.
When & Where
Here's To Your Life, LLC; Whole Life Coaching, LLC; and Institute for Holistic Leadership, LLC
Institute of Holistic Leadership, LLC is an Approved Provider for Social Work CEUs by the Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board of Ohio; the Nursing Board of Ohio accepts the awarded CEUs also. Professionals licensed and/or registered by other boards are responsible for contacting individual boards to assure acceptance of the CEUs provided for this event.
Program has been approved for 5 (five) contact hours for Social Work and Nurses.