San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Date: Tuesday, August 6th, 2013 @ 7:00 PM
Location: 624 King St. W., Lower Level, Toronto ON
(Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty Inc., Brokerage)
Real Estate Agent Lucas Di Monte will be hosting a free, educational First Time Home Buyer Seminar for everyone out there who is thinking about purchasing their first house or condo. The seminar is designed to provide critical information which will guide first time buyers through the entire process. The goal is to leave you completely well informed and answer all of your questions. Present will also be a mortgage adviser and real estate lawyer to answer all questions related to their respective fields.
Some topics that will be covered include:
- Great and affordable neighbourhoods
- If You Can Afford Rent You Can Afford To Purchase
- What if you don't have a downpayment?
- Government Incentives and Rebates
- What you need to know about Mortgages
- Home Buying Process & Timeline
- Your Purchasing Strategy
- Showings, Offers & Negotiations
- How To Avoid Problems & Pitfalls
- What Should You Expect From Your Agent?
- Condo Vs. Freehold and much more
What some attendees had to say about the last seminar:
"thank you for offering the seminar, i have now a good idea of the process. I'm definitly going to start looking for a condo as soon as my contract for my rent is finished"
"...your seminar was honest, sincere and informative."
"I found your seminar very informative and surprisingly candid.(I am kind of conditioned by previous experience, most of the seminars attended in the past contained lot of BS)"
"The presentation/info session was very informative & extremely helpful for me, now I know I have hope!"
Browse new homes in Toronto: www.ldimonte.com
Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty Inc., Brokerage