Twitter got you confused? Not sure how to promote or grow your business, gain leads, or truly communicate with people by leveraging the growth of Twitter for your business?
Business owners and their staff with Social Media responsibilities are invited to a hands on interactive workshop, especially if you ask yourself questions like these:
- Is Twitter right for me? For my business?
- How do I find people/businesses I know?
- How do I find leads?
- How can I grow my “list” without going bananas?
- How can I read all the messages? They move too fast!
- What are hashtags, and how can I leverage them in my business?
- If everyone else is on Twitter, don’t I need to be on Twitter?
- What’s a Tweetchat? Twub? Hootsuite? Buffer?
$47 gets you an evening with Pam Robertson, Ph.D. , founder of The Ladybird Files, helps people leverage the power of social media in growing their digital presence and supercharging their businesses.
- Demystify Twitter
- Learn to create a captivating profile
- Learn about time saving tools that make you a competent Tweeter in no time
- Leverage the power of scheduling tweets
- See the effectiveness of a well placed hashtag
- Figure out who to follow and why
- Decide whether to follow people back or not
- Explore ideas like Tweetchats, cross posting, and more.
This is a down to earth, practical session with no talking over anyone’s head. All participants will receive handy tip sheets to help use Twitter in their business in a healthy, compelling, and interesting way. You’ll also have access to a complimentary eBook when you sign up to Pam’s newsletter at the workshop. Sign up for both Pam and Mariana’s newsletters that night and receive a copy of “Twenty Strategies for Successful Social Media Marketing” as our thanks!
A HUGE thank you to Mariana Konsolos for opening the loft in her retail space as a classroom! Get in on the fun early. Once you register, go set up your Twitter account (remember your password) so you can bring your device(s) to the workshop and jump right in.
Follow Pam via @PamRobertson and the owner of Princess Florence, Mariana Konsolos via @PR_Florence
When & Where