Join us for a weekend of Raspberry Pi creations! Use one of ours, or bring your own, let's see what you can do with these mighty machines!
- 6:00pm - Arrive, meet the other participants, eat dinner.
- 7:00pm - Special Guest Speaker!
- 8:00pm - Build teams and get started!
- Keep working on your projects, we'll have refreshments and food available throughout the day.
- 2:00pm - Time to show off your projects! Each team will give a presentation about their creation.
- 4:00pm - Wrap up.
Guests are welcome to visit and watch the teams at work.
All ages and abilities are welcome. Hack Labs is a learning evironment, our hope is that you bring enthusiasm and your own unique skills and leave knowing a little more, and make a few more friends.
You may want to do some pre-reading about Raspberry Pis, start here: http://www.raspberrypi.org
Skills listed during registration are used to help divide participants into teams.
While there is no registration fee, we will ask for a 'pay what you can donation'. Any proceeds from Hack Labs events will be given to the Community Foundation of Kingston and Area to support their Kingston Youth Science & Technology Endowment Fund.
When & Where
Kingston Maker Space
The Kingston Maker Space (http://www.kingstonmakerspace.ca) promotes, supports, and provides access to creative and technical equipment, skills, and (most importantly) collaboration between members of the Kingston Community.