Hershe Bar - Where The Girls Are!
Friday, December 26, 2014 at 10:00 PM - Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 2:00 AM (PST)
Vancouver, British Columbia
This Hershe is moving to Vancouver’s only true New York style nightclub, Bar None in Yaletown. Classic brick and wood interior, yummy cocktails and DJ Miss M spinning a mix of house and hiphop anthems. Winter debauchery guaranteed! Singles bracelets and drink specials: Heineken & Tequila shots $4.75, double well drinks $7.50 all night!
Celebrating a birthday or stagette, email info[at]flygirlproductions.com to see how we can help you make it special.
Tickets also available at:
Little Sisters Bookstore—1238 Davie St. 604-669-1753 NOTE: Little Sisters now charges a $3 service charge.
- All Flygirl parties have been and always will be inclusive. Absolutely EVERYONE is welcome!
- Legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 year old. No minors please. BC Liquor Licensing laws require all patrons, regardless of age, to have 2 PCS of ID on their person, at all times.
- There is a 10 tix per person limit for each event.
- For online purchases – PLEASE PRINT YOUR ETIX and bring to the door OR GO PAPERLESS by downloading Eventbrite App after your tix purchase.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED.
- We have a no refund policy, with the exception of the event being cancelled.
- All events will be videotaped and photographed and the images may be used in promotional materials.
Save This Event
When & Where
"Where The Girls Are!" Flygirl produces award-winning, premier events for lesbians to connect, find new friends, and party!
A signature Flygirl event is... Sexy Hi-NRG beats, countless beautiful women, alluring venues, hot DJ's, uplifting, inclusive, safe and just plain fun!
Our 10 years of producing premium party experiences have garnered us a global reputation for creating Canada’s most memorable lesbian parties. Flygirl's high standards are legendary, from the music to the show, our goal is simple, to provide uplifting, memorable and safe events. While we produce lesbian parties, everyone is welcome so bring a friend.