How are People growing their money Safely and Predictably, even when stocks, real estate and other investments tumble?
McGuire Financial is Canada’s Leading Authority on the
Infinite Banking Concept ® Financial System
YOU can recover all of the principle & interest you pay to finance vehicles and other purchases
YOU can grow your money on a foundation of contractual guarantees!
YOU can do this on a tax-advantaged basis
YOU can borrow your money and continue to grow your money as if the loan didn’t exist!
The question is, would you?
COURSE EVENT DATES:
March 23 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
March 24 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Discover how to:
- Accumulate Guaranteed Cash Growth
- Get Back every Penny you Pay for your cars, vacations, home repairs and more
- Grow Your Money safely without the Risk or Volatility of stocks and mutual funds
- Become your own source of financing and recapture all of the interest you pay to banks and finance companies - reduce or eliminate the control those institutions have over you.
- Pay for your Children's education without any restrictions
NOTE:Our experience has shown that very few financial advisors have the necessary knowledge to implement this properly, so be sure to work with a McGuire Financial Group Advisor (a life insurance agent with advanced training on this concept), who has access to the right companies and programs to make sure you get all these benefits!
When & Where
McGuire Financial Group
McGuire Financial Group is Canada's Leading Authority in the Infinite Banking Concept based out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
We assist Canadians all across the country on how to create and implement a privitized banking system using R. Nelson Nash's Powerful Infinite Banking Concept.
McGuire Financial is a Holistic Financial, Investment, Insurance, Debt Management & Mortgage firm that optimizes a process for our clients.
It is our goal to get our clients to think about what is important to them about money to help them get to the things they value most in life.
We take our clients through a Values Based Planning process to assist us in understand what our clients needs and wants really are.