Want to get hands-on with Microsoft’s Virtualization technologies including Hyper-V? Interested in configuring a highly-available virtualization infrastructure? Have you wondered how to configure and use an iSCSI-based storage server? Curious how Windows Failover Clustering can help you get a good night’s sleep? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the IT Virtualization Boot Camp.
The IT Virtualization Boot Camp provides a fun and collaborative environment where you will get hands-on experience to:
· Prepare your Windows Server-based computer for virtualization
· Configure an iSCSI storage server
· Create a Windows Failover Cluster
· Make Hyper-V virtual machines highly available and using Live Migration to move running workloads between hosts with no loss in client connectivity
· Integrate non-Microsoft-based virtual machines into your cluster
· See how Windows Failover Clustering can help to make dealing with hardware failure easier
When: Session starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.
Registration and snacks begin at 9:30am. Lunch will be provided.
Where: Microsoft Canada, 1950 Meadowvale Blvd, Mississauga, ON
Please park in the event parking lot and enter through the Event entrance.
Cost: $25. Proceeds from this event will help benefit your user group.
When & Where
ITPro Toronto User Group
The IT Professionals Community of Greater Toronto (ITProToronto) is a not-for-profit computer technology user group dedicated to helping the IT Professional, as well as those with aspirations of becoming IT Professionals.