IT Virtualization Boot Camp
Brought to you by
Want to get hands-on with Microsoft’s Virtualization technologies including Hyper-V? Interested in configuring a highly-available virtualization infrastructure? Have you wondered how to configure and use an iSCSI-based storage server? Curious how Windows Failover Clustering can help you get a good night’s sleep? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the IT Virtualization Boot Camp.
The IT Virtualization Boot Camp provides a fun and collaborative environment where you will get hands-on experience to:
- Prepare your Windows Server-based computer for virtualization
- Configure an iSCSI storage server
- Create a Windows Failover Cluster
- Make Hyper-V virtual machines highly available and using Live Migration to move running workloads between hosts with no loss in client connectivity
- Integrate non-Microsoft-based virtual machines into your cluster
- See how Windows Failover Clustering can help to make dealing with hardware failure easier
When: Friday March 2, 2012 or Saturday March 3, 2012
Session starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.
Registration and snacks begin at 9:30am. Lunch will be provided.
Where: Microsoft Canada 2000 McGill College Suite 450
Montreal, QC H3A 3H3
Cost: $25. Proceeds from this event will help benefit your user group.