San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Apple is coming to the University of Toronto and they are looking to hire!
Recognize by most as the most innovative company in the world, Apple design consumer electronics with a focus on human-centered design. Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.
Come out and chat with Apple engineers and remember to bring your resume!
Apple is looking to hire interns in the following positions:
- Acoustic Calibration & Instrumentation Engineer [http://bit.ly/1cKiJqP]
- Accessory Test Design Lead [http://bit.ly/1fO7nRl]
- System Test Design Lead [http://bit.ly/1fz5xFJ]
- Mechanical Engineer [http://bit.ly/1eJXSka]
- Automation Software Engineer [http://bit.ly/1j2Pd3s]
- Optical Sensor Calibration & Instrumentation Engineer [http://bit.ly/1i8Zp6Q]
- Display Calibration & Instrumentation Engineer-SW [http://bit.ly/1gDWfLU]
- Java Developer [http://bit.ly/Mp3Lw7]
- Data Analyst [http://bit.ly/1afHf3H]
Seating is guaranteed through Eventbrite only until 10 minutes after the scheduled start of the event. The You're Next Career Network reserves the right to offer rush seating. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the organizers.
Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible. You MUST register on Eventbrite for your spot to be reserved. Joining the event on Facebook does NOT guarantee you a spot.
Contact: Emmad Ariz, email@example.com