Please visit our website for complete event information!
We are excited to present the opportunity to learn from Canadian author & teacher, Brad Jersak as he shares his knowledge and passion for listening prayer. We trust that everyone will take away valuable insights and tools related to this topic to further develop your faith and prayer life.
Through his books and seminars, Brad teaches that anyone can learn to hear God’s voice through the simple practice of ”listening prayer.” Those who practice listening prayer find that God’s love heals wounded hearts and empowers them to heal this broken world.
• Learn the simplicity of listening prayer and connect with God deeply and personally.
• Experience personal meeting places in different rooms of your heart, in God’s Word, and in your world, that you can access freely whenever you need to meet with Jesus.
• Identify and overcome blocks to connecting intimately with God. Stop the silence!
• Apply listening prayer in decision-making, parenting, in your local church, and for inner healing. Jesus alone is the wonderful counselor who delights to answer your questions.
• Test and Distinguish between God’s voice and all those competing voices.
During this seminar there will also be teachings on discernment, prophetic ministry, and inner healing, with opportunities to learn how to minister in these areas, or receive ministry.
Have questions about Listening Prayer Edmonton?
Contact the organizer