Mississauga 04/11: Addressing the Root Cause of Depression, Anxiety, Brain Fog and other Mental Health Issues
- Health & Wellness
- Huron Park Community Centre, Mississauga Ontario
This event is an incredible 3 hour information session for those suffering from Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. We will be presenting the latest evidence based information in simple and highly actionable way. Leave with lots of great information and tips on how to improve your current approach.
The information presented will be life changing and empowering. You will be given an immediate action plan to regain your health and vitality. You can use this approach to complement your medication or to help you uncover some of the underlying mechanisms that are causing your thyroid problems.
We will be covering topics such as:
1. How lifestyle affects thyroid function and hormone metabolism.
2. What nutrients the thyroid needs to work properly.
3. How digestion impacts the thyroid and how to correct it.
4. How stress impacts the thyroid and what you can do about it.
5. The best type of exercise for thyroid patients.
6. Thyroid based shopping list, meal plan, and recipes.
7. Much, much, more information.
Information will be presented by
Dr Sachin Patel, B.Kin, DC, CFMP
Founder of Thyroid Bootcamp, Functional Medicine Provider, Author and Speaker
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.