San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SDTC Funding Workshop
The Venn Centre
735 Main Street
September 11th, 2014
Registration opens at 8:00am
The SDTC Funding Workshops target entrepreneurs with early-stage clean technologies who plan on applying to SDTC for funding and provide those entrepreneurs and prospective applicants with key information and practical guidance to prepare a quality SOI submission. The Incubator Workshops will be presented in cities across Canada, co-hosted with regional incubators and partnered with universities.
- Learn what makes a competitive SOI application
- Meet other cleantech funders in your community
- Meet SDTC’s successful portfolio companies in your community
The session will enable prospective applicants to assess the potential fit of their technology with SDTC's SD Tech Fund, and to gain an understanding of the application process and key evaluation criteria.
Who should attend?
- Cleantech developers/entrepreneurs
- Cleantech start-ups
- Technology transfer organizations
Nationally Supported by: