So you think you know everything there is to know about Networking, but do you really? OR you are just getting started in "networking in Vancouver" and want to learn how it can help you become successful in both your personal and professional life.
The evening will feature a fantastic panel of speakers who are expert networkers and connectors in Vancouver. They will cover a broad range of topics from networking 101 etiquette to how to use social media to complement your networking efforts.
The event will begin at 6pm at Ceili’s in Vancouver and feature the following:
- Overview of proper networking etiquette (including "netiquette"), yes there is such a thing!
- How to use Linkedin and other social media tools to grow your connections and maximize your profile
- Personal branding and your strategy
Speakers will include (twitter handles included):
- Katie Schaeffers, Project Manager, TED Conferences
- Desiree Dupuis, Partner, Three Sixty Financial Group
- Trevor Turnbull, Sports Business Consultant, Linkedin Trainer, Speaker
- Richard Loat, Founder at Five Hole for Food, Social Media Director
- Judy Thomson, COO Shepa Learning Company & Author
- Gayle Hallgren-Rezac, Chief Engagement Officer, Shepa Learning Company & Author
THE EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
We are really excited to present this event and hope it will help connect many of you AND give you some food for thought on your networking strategy.
5:45 - 6:10 pm Registration
6:15 pm Event begins, welcome and speaker introductions
6:30 - 7:15 pm Speaker presentations
7:15 - 7:30 pm Q&A
7:30 - 8:00 pm Networking
When & Where
NetworkinginVan.com was created in May 2011 to help Vancouverites understand the networking landscape in their city. So many events and organization's exist in Vancouver to help with networking and professional development - why not centralize all of them!
NetworkinginVan.com is your one-stop shop for all the networking and professional development events in Vancouver.