San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Upon completion of KANTECH Corporate Edition Certification, all students...
- Will be able to configure and program up to a 12 door system with cards, access levels and schedules in just 1 hour
- Will complete 4 mini-tests and a Final Exam to receive their certificate
- Will be trained on Integration highlights including DSC Intrusion and American Dynamics video
- Will learn Best Practices for Access Control scheduling, device naming, & maintenance
- Will learn field based design and configuration problems AND trouble-shoot them right in the classroom
Attendees must bring their OWN laptop with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows XP Pro, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7 Pro 32 and 64-bit, Windows 8 Enterprise
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- Graphic adapter card: AGP or PCI Express 8X graphics card with 64 MB memory and DirectX 9.0 support
- Network Interface card and 2 unused USB Ports are required • Minimum free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
*The training will be in english
Save This Event
When & Where
Founded in 1986, Kantech (part of Tyco Security Products) designs, markets and supports integrated access control technologies that are ready to use right out of the box. Kantech's solutions provide a compact, entry-level solution for smaller businesses while the EntraPass access control software combines with the powerful KT-300 or KT-400 door controllers to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise scale applications. For additional convenience and security, Kantech solutions can easily link to American Dynamics Intellex digital video management systems to provide an integrated access control and video solution. Kantech also offers out-of-the box integration with intrusion detection and telephone entry systems. All managed from a unified software package.
Kantech offers a full suite of access control products that are reliable, easy to install and easily scalable.