San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OWASP Montreal - January 28th - Latest trends in Mobile Security
- MAIN PRESENTER: Francois Proulx
- ABSTRACT: Last AppSecUSA 2013 had a great line up of talks, especially regarding mobile applications. This session will be covering all the hottest presentations about mobile security by doing an overview from what see saw at AppSecUSA, all with some slides and snippets of presentations that was recorded at the event. Discussion will be encouraged within the audience as this will be more a dynamic event than a regular talk.
- BIO: François Proulx is a senior mobile application developer who has worked on dozens of iOS applications since the very beginning of the Apple iOS platform. Over the past few years he has switched his focus to security. He spends a lot of his free time participating in Capture the Flag events (CTFs) and organizing the NorthSec security competition.
- WHEN: January 28th 2014
- WHERE: UQAM Room PK-1705, Pavillon Président-Kennedy (the big boat at Place des Arts) - 201 Avenue du Président-Kennedy J2X 3Y7
- SLIDES/CONTENT: YouTube playlist
- SPONSOR: Academic partner AGEEI-UQAM - http://www.ageei.org/
18:00-18:25 Networking 18:25-18:30 Welcome speech by Chapter Leader (Jonathan M.) 18:30-20:00 Main session and open discussion: Mobile Security 20:00-... End of the meeting in a pub