San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OWASP Montreal - February 25th - Proven Strategies for Web Application Security
- MAIN PRESENTER: Justin C. Klein Keane
- ABSTRACT: The rising dominance of the web as an application delivery platform has focused attacker attention squarely on the security of dynamic web applications. Application security is a complex, and shifting, field. Learn about tested and successful techniques to build safer applications, find flaws before they become vulnerabilities, and deploy applications that can detect, and resist attack.
- BIO: Justin C. Klein Keane is a security engineer and chapter leaders of OWASP in Philadelphia. For over a decade Justin has worked as a trainer, coder, and exploit developer. Justin is currently writing a book for NoStarch Press on hacking, speaks regularly at conferences, holds a masters degree in information technology from the University of Pennsylvania and is credited with hundreds of application vulnerability discoveries.
- WHEN: February 25th 2014
- WHERE: Ecole de technologie superieure, 1100 Notre-Dame Street West, Montreal, Room: A-1150
- WEBCAST: Will be live on YouTube
- ACADEMIC PARTNER: ETS - DCI http://dciets.com/
18:00-18:25 Networking 18:25-18:30 Welcome speech by Chapter Leader (Jonathan Marcil) 18:30-20:00 Main session and open discussion: Proven Strategies for Web Application Security 20:00-... End of the meeting in a pub