Pride Hershe Bar - Where The Girls Are!
Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 8:00 PM - Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:00 AM (PDT)
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sunday July 31: HERSHE BAR – "Where The Girls Are!"
2 clubs. 5 DJ's.
The whole weekend leads up to Hershe Bar, Flygirl's famous sultry, sexy nightclub party. And a party it is. This is Canada's largest lesbian nightclub party and it's so big it takes two of Vancouver's outstanding nightclubs to hold it. The best part is the clubs are next-door neighbours and one ticket lets you bump and grind in both venues. Hershe Bar is the last hoorah of the weekend. And despite all we've said, it can only truly be described with one word - EPIC!
GOSSIP is Vancouver's largest and most stylish nightclub venue with a state of the art lighting and laser show. The venue is renowned for hosting top tier, internationally acclaimed DJs.
BLVD 22 is intimate and extraordinary, with its ultra modern decor and extravagant sound.
Venue: Gossip & Blvd 22 (map)
750 Pacific Blvd
$25 advance OR included in ALL ACCESS WEEKEND PASS for $99+HST (value of $135)
Limited Door Admission Available. Please Arrive Early.
Saratonin (LA, SF, Club Skirts The Dinah)
Riki Rocket (UK, Sydney-Aus.)
Betti Forde (Toronto, Vanc.)
Soulfunkee (UK, Vanc.)
Kasey Riot (LA, Vanc.)
Tickets also available at:
Little Sisters Bookstore—1238 Davie St. 604-669-1753
Kokopelli Salon—2052 Commercial Drive @ 4th Ave 604-253-6950
A few things to remember regarding online advance ticket purchases
- There is a 10 tix per person limit for each event.
- We have a no refund policy, with the exception of the event being cancelled.
- For all online purchases - Please print your online receipt and bring to the door. This printed receipt is equivalent to an event ticket.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED.
- If you purchase tixs for your friends online, please be advised that admission is granted to the actual buyer of the ticket. Your friends are required to be there with you at the door for admission.
- All events will be videotaped and photographed.
- Legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. No minors please. BC Liquor Licensing laws require all patrons, regardless of age, to have 2 PCS of ID on their person, at all times..
When & Where
Flygirl Productions—based in beautiful Vancouver, BC—is Canada’s premier lesbian event company. Our 10 years of extensive party experience has garnered us a global reputation for creating Canada’s most memorable lesbian parties. Flygirl’s high standards are legendary and our goal is simple: to provide uplifting, memorable and safe events.