ITPro Toronto User Group and Microsoft TechDays Canada
Do you keep hearing the term Private Cloud wherever you go? Are you curious to understand how you can enable Private Cloud in your organization? Curious to understand how System Center 2012 can be used to enable self-service for you organization while allowing you to maintain control of the environment? Want to understand how to manage all of your virtualization hosts from a single toolset? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the Private Cloud Boot Camp.
The Private Cloud Boot Camp provides a full-day, hands-on experience where you will learn about these topics and more in a fun and collaborative environment:
· Understand the System Center 2012 offering and Microsoft’s vision for Private Cloud
· Configure System Center 2012 to manage a Private Cloud infrastructure
· Create virtual machine and service templates to support the Private Cloud environment
· Enable self-service allowing users to provision their infrastructure within established policies and service offerings
· Monitor your Private Cloud infrastructure using System Center Operations Manager 2012
· Automatically respond to critical incidents and remediate issues without human intervention
· See how new functionality in Windows Server 2012 will provide additional capabilities to help take your Private Cloud to the next level
When: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 OR Thursday, May 10, 2012
Registration and snacks begin at 9:00am.
Session starts at 9:30am and ends at 4:30pm.
Lunch will be provided.
Where: Microsoft Canada, 1950 Meadowvale Blvd, Mississauga, ON
Please park in the event parking lot and enter through the Event entrance.
Cost: $25. Proceeds from this event will help benefit your user group.
Computers: Computers for lab use during the event will be provided.
ITPro Toronto User Group
The IT Professionals Community of Greater Toronto (ITProToronto) is a not-for-profit computer technology user group dedicated to helping the IT Professional, as well as those with aspirations of becoming IT Professionals.