Private Cloud Bootcamp - Thursday, May 17
Thursday, 17 May 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (PDT)
Vancouver, British Columbia
Breakfast, lunch and snacks and all equipment will be provided.
Do you keep hearing the term Private Cloud wherever you go? Are you curious to understand how you can enable Private Cloud in your organization? Curious to understand how System Center 2012 can be used to enable self-service for you organization while allowing you to maintain control of the environment? Want to understand how to manage all of your virtualization hosts from a single toolset? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the Private Cloud Boot Camp.
The Private Cloud Boot Camp provides a full-day, hands-on experience where you will learn about these topics and more in a fun and collaborative environment:
· Understand the System Center 2012 offering and Microsoft’s vision for Private Cloud
· Configure System Center 2012 to manage a Private Cloud infrastructure
· Create virtual machine and service templates to support the Private Cloud environment
· Enable self-service allowing users to provision their infrastructure within established policies and service offerings
· Monitor your Private Cloud infrastructure using System Center Operations Manager 2012
· Automatically respond to critical incidents and remediate issues without human intervention
· See how new functionality in Windows Server 2012 will provide additional capabilities to help take your Private Cloud to the next level