Reactome Functional Interaction Network Webinar - December 5th, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Register now for Using Reactome Functional Interaction Network-Cytoscape plugin Webinar
The goal of this webinar is to introduce the Reactome Functional Interaction (FI) Network-Cytoscape plugin. Learn to use this plugin to find network patterns related to cancer and other types of diseases through case studies from various research groups.
The presentation will be given by Dr. Robin Haw, Community Outreach Manager - Reactome, OICR, and will cover how to use the Reactome FI plugin for:
- Construct a FI sub-network based on a set of genes,
- Query the FI data source for the underlying evidence for the interaction,
- Build and analyze network modules of highly-interacting groups of genes,
- Perform functional enrichment analysis to annotate the modules,
- Expand the network by finding genes related to the experimental data set,
- Display pathway diagrams,
- Load Cancer Gene Index annotations,
- Perform survival analysis.