Service Design Drinks Toronto: Tuesday March 12th Meetup
Tuesday, 12 March 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
» UPDATE: If you’re currently on the waitlist, please check your inbox / spam folder for an email from Michael about attending the meetup!
Come drop by to meet other people who are interested in service design topics, share ideas, and maybe get some inspiration for your next project!
Want to share and receive Service Design resources, and find out about other upcoming events? You should sign up for the Service Design Drinks Toronto Google Group here.
What’s Service Design Drinks all about?
You should come if…
- You believe that better services can and should be designed
- You are curious about service design practices and how they could become a part of your work
- You want to share and discuss examples of service design-related work, to better understand what is happening in the space.
You should really come if…
- You have a particular interest in design with the public sector
- You’re not a designer! This work absolutely demands dialogue across disciplinary lines. We need to include diverse voices in our conversations if they are to be relevant.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Michael-Owen Liston: email@example.com
Linnea Vizard: firstname.lastname@example.org