Smart Notebook - Beginner - St. Catharines
Saturday, 2 February 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
St. Catharines, ON
We are looking forward to meeting you at SMART Notebook Beginner Training. Remember:
- Arrive 20 minutes before class to ensure your equipment is working.
- Parking is $6.00 or by Brock parking pass in assigned lot.
- Public transit comes directly to the Brock campus.
- Sessions begin at 8:30 sharp.
- Bring a lunch.
- Room WH205 - Welch Hall 205
- Be prepared to learn and have fun.
This day long workshop provides you with SMART Notebook Beginner training. You'll learn how to use the SMART Interactive Whiteboard and the SMART Notebook Collaborative learning software, and receive a certificate that confirms your expertise.
You may bring your own laptop to this session. If you are bringing your own laptop, you must download and install the free SMART Notebook software prior to the session at: