Social Media Camp - 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM - Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Get ready for the 5th annual Social Media Camp, Canada's largest Social Media event!
This year's theme is "Celebrating Innovation" - and that's what we'll be doing as the brightest minds in Social Media gather in Victoria, British Columbia, for this annual 3-day event.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tod Maffin
- Julien Smith (New York Times Bestselling Author)
- Steve Dotto
- Dale Stephens (Author of UnCollege)
- Kris Krug
- Gary Mason (Globe and Mail)
- Melonie Dodaro
- Andy White (Sprout Social)
- Susie Erjavic Parker
- Robert Caruso (Founder, BundlePost)
- Lisa Larter
- Mike Gingerich (Founder, TabSite)
- April Dunford
- Viveka Von Rosen (LinkedIn Expert)
- Darren Laur
- Alex Glassey (CEO, StratPad.com)
- Janice Mansfield
- Sue Zimmerman (Instagram Gal)
- Sonar Moment - CEO Panel
- Erinne Paisley (Reynolds High SChool)
- Miguel Strother
- Joe Wozny (Author, The Digital Dollar)
- Blair Enns (Author, The WIn WIthout Pitching Manifesto)
How do you use social media today, and how will you use it in the future? Find out at Social Media Camp 2014!
When & Where
Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp events are presented by MySocial Productions.
In addition to presenting Canada's largest annual social media event, we also tailor social media bootcamp events in conjunction with local partners in cities across Canada.