St. Gallen Symposium Information Session
Tuesday, 12 November 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
Are you a graduate student at JMSB? Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with today’s top decision-makers like Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Company, Robert Dudley, BP plc, Professor Niall Ferguson, Harvard University or Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund? Are you interested in competing with the world’s brightest students?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, join the Symposium Information Session on Tuesday, November 12th 2013, in room MB 4.346 (accessible via MB 4.305) from 10:00AM to 11:00AM to find out more. Seize your opportunity and qualify as a “Leader of Tomorrow” for the St. Gallen Symposium through our student essay competition for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award. The St. Gallen Symposium is the world’s premier platform for intergenerational dialogue. The 44th St. Gallen Symposium will be held from May 6th - May 9th 2014 under the topic of “The Clash of Generations”.
The submission deadline for the competition is February 1st 2014. The authors of the 100 best contributions will qualify for the St. Gallen Symposium, which includes the following highlights:
- Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 44th St. Gallen Symposium
- Meet 600 distinguished entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- Expenses covered (flight, board, and lodging)
- Chance to win the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, endowed with EUR 20,000.–, including programme involvement at the plenary level
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for the essay competition, you must be enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate program (e.g. Master, MBA, Ph.D., graduate certificates or diplomas) and you must be born in or after 1984. Please note that post-docs are not eligible to apply.
We would like to encourage you to attend our information session and apply for the competition at http://symp.sg/apply.
Note: If you cannot make it to this session, check out one of our other presentations!
- Presentation #2: On Nov. 12th, at McGill (Thomson House) room 404 from 3:00PM - 4:00PM.
- Presentation #3: On Nov. 12th, at McGill (Goodman Cancer Centre) room 501 from 5:00PM - 6:00PM.
- Presentation #4: On Nov. 14th, at Concordia (SGW) in room H 1220 from 10:00AM - 11:00AM.
- Presentation #5: On Nov. 14th, at Concordia (Loyola) in room SP 244.09 from 5:00PM - 6:00PM.