San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pour une présentation en français, s'inscrire à: http://office365francais-ottawa.eventbrite.ca
Office 365 is free for Educational Institutions
When: June 13, 2013 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Scope of this conference:
- Overview of Office 365 and the new features of version (wave) 15
- What are the benefits for schools?
- How to start with Office 365
- Advice on using best practices for deployment and planning
1:00-1:30 PM Registration
1:30-2:30 PM Presentation of Office 365, new features and benefits
2:30-3:00 PM Planning, tips and steps to Office 365
3:00-3:30 PM Questions and answers
This conference will be given in English by Mr. Steve Noel - MVP Office 365
As an educational institution, why choose Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 allows educational institutions of all sizes to take advantage of the power of the Cloud, by providing:
- Cost reductions
- Increased security
- Remote access to email, calendars, and assignements
- Better collaboration between students and their teacher(s)
Discover the ease of use and administration of Office 365, which relies on a safe and reliable platform.
This conference is offered by Cloud-IT – a Division of Commandare.
Cloud-IT has helped a large number of organizations and thousands of users across Canada successfully transition to Office 365.