San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Synergy Education Conference 2016
CIEC invites you to be a part of our highly-anticipated & ambitious Synergy Education Conference & Networking Event!
Our annual Synergy Education Conference will serve as a great way to highlight emerging issues and areas of possible co-operation between Canada & India, as well as governments’ programs and policies in the education sector. Attendees will network with dignitaries, Ministers, policy makers, academic champions and key stakeholders from the Academic, Government & corporate sectors.
Synergy 2016 Speakers
- Hon. Dinesh Bhatia, Consul General (Toronto) Government of India
- Hon. Indira Naidoo-Harris, MPP Halton, Associate Minister of Education
- Patrick Brown MPP Simcoe North & Leader of the Provincial Opposition (Ontario)
- Gary Comerford, President & CEO, Canada India Business Council
- Hon. Dr. Asha Seth, Canada's First Indo-Canadian Female Senator
- Karen Strang, President, Consultant & Trainer, Strang Intercultural Solutions
- Dr. Sheila Embleton, Research Professor of Linguistics, York University
We look forward to seeing you at Synergy 2016!
When & Where
Canada India Education Council (CIEC)
CIEC is an independent, national, not-for-profit, member founded, event-driven organization established to operate exclusively within the burgeoning Canada-India education corridor.
CIEC enhances ties and creates opportunities for academic institutions and learners from both countries. CIEC maintains its unique brand identity and its marketing initiatives are aligned with ‘brand Canada’. Based in Toronto, Canada, CIEC is a key organization to help institutions, agents, and students in strategically positioning themselves in an increasingly fierce and competitive international environment.
As the education sector within Canada continues to evolve with the international community welcoming Canadian education and the Canadian government actively encouraging ‘Internationalization’, we at CIEC have stepped up our efforts to deliver value to our clients and prepare Canadian colleges & universities to take advantage of burgeoning developments overseas.
CIEC will meet its mandate by combining corporate governance with the benefits of a public-private partnership balanced with a gentle yet assertive entrepreneurial methodology to remain independent & be financially sustainable.