'Twas the Night
Wednesday, 28 November 2012 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
The CORE (TD Square/Holt Renfrew) presents the second annual
Celebrate the season at Calgary's holiday shopping night
Benefiting United Way's "BeCause" Initiative and the National Music Centre
You're invited to celebrate the season at Calgary's premiere holiday event. Join us at the CORE on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 6:30 - 10:00 pm for a holiday event like no other.
- Get all of your holiday shopping done in one night with one-night-only deals and offers in every store
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind performance featuring excerpts of The Nutcracker, from the world-renowned Alberta Ballet
- Walk the red carpet with celebrity host Jessi Cruickshank (MTV, Etalk, E! Network)
- FREE downtown parking
- Witness Calgary's newest holiday tradition, the lighting of the CORE's spectacular 45-foot Christmas tree, with music from the Calgary Boys Choir - on the eve of their 40th anniversary!
- Arrive early to meet ELLE Canada Magazine Editor-in-Chief Noreen Flanagan and get your free copy of ELLE Canada's coveted December issue (first 1,000 guests)
Calgarians have enjoyed a year of celebrations in 2012 and 'Twas the Night will be the grand finale. Come together with thousands of Calgarians from across the city to celebrate the holiday season, and support two local charities championing the revitalization of Calgary's downtown. All proceeds from ticket sales will support BeCause: a next generation initiative of the United Way of Calgary and the National Music Centre project.
For more information on 'Twas the Night including shopping lists, celebrity guest blogs and more, visit coreshopping.ca.