Marty Menard is the founder of London’s longest-running boutique personal fitness facility Elite Personal Training Studio; a health coach and BIG personality that hosts his weekly health and wellness talk radio show, MARTY THE HEALTH GUY on AM980; writes, produces and stars in Rogers Television’s CHALLENGE ACCEPTED w/Marty The Health Guy; and is a monthly columnist for the national men’s magazine CHILL Magazine!
In a world of magazine covers, infomercials and reality shows that all promise if we follow these 6 rules; perform these specific exercises; eat this superfood, we’ll all magically become the person we want to be – both inside and out!
But I’m here to tell you that it’s not only marketing lies that set us up for disappointment, but also the way our brains are designed to steer us towards the comfortable, and the path of least resistance. Therefore BREAKING BAD Habits isn’t as much about will-power, as it is about understanding ourselves and putting the right plan into play.
• Why we struggle achieving and maintaining our personal health goals
• Goal-setting strategies that aren’t easy - but actually work
• Using your personal community - you’re not alone
Thank you to St. Andrew Memorial Church for providing their community room and kitchen for Vegup London events.
Parking and Directions:
There is limited parking at St. Andrew Memorial Church, but there is plenty of street parking on Foxbar Road. Bus routes nearby are 13 Wellington and 6 Richmond.
MARTY THE HEALTH GUY HIGHLIGHTS
- Founder and Co-Owner of Elite Personal Training Studio
- Revolutionizing the way Londoners have experienced their personal health and fitness for almost 10 years
National Columnist for CHILL Magazine
- Work Hard, Play Harder monthly national column
- Over 3-million readership
Radio Personality for CORUS Entertainment
- Marty The Health Guy weekly radio show and podcast on AM980
- The Craig Needles Show weekly expert series on AM980
- Over 10-thousand listenership
TV Producer and Personality for Rogers Television
- Challenge Accepted Weekly TV show
- Rogers TV 3rd highest rated show, 2013
Learn more about MARTY THE HEALTH GUY
When & Where
Vegup London is a social group for anyone who is vegetarian, vegan, has a food allergy or is curious about going veg and eating healthy. Vegup events are held monthly to create a supportive community for socializing, dining at local restaurants, walking tours, cooking classes, and potlucks.
Enjoy delicious meals, share your favorite veg recipes, discover local veg-friendly businesses, learn the health benefits of eating vegetables, have fun and meet local vegetarians and vegans in London, Ontario!