Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory - Configuring (70-640) Exam Study Group
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications to join our study group for “70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory, Configuring”
The focus will be on preparing to pass the Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory, Configuring (70-640) exam.
MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit 70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory, Configuring will be provided.
Sessions take place on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM at CTE Solutions’ Ottawa facility beginning March 6th, 2012 for a rough total of 14 sessions (at 1 per week). The schedule may change pace depending on the group and discussion and exam readiness.
1. Prepare for the sessions by reading the training material content on the study group schedule.
2. Develop and improve skills with Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory.
1. Review the content, perform demonstrations and review exam practice questions.
2. Attend 95 % of the sessions.
1. The study group will be mentored by OWSUG.ca Study Group Coordinators Colin Smith and Islam Gomaa,
2. Cost to participate in the study group is $ 250. All participants will receive a copy (to keep) of the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-640): Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory, Configuring, and exam voucher.
1. You have to attend 95 % of the session
2. You have to attempt writing the exam within a month after the study group end
CTE Solutions - Ottawa
11 Holland ave
Ontario K1Y 4S1
Ottawa Windows Server Users Group in Partnership with Microsoft
Ottawa Windows Server User Group: Our primary purpose is to help System Administrators in the National Capital Region to become familiar with and more proficient in their use of Microsoft Back Office technologies.