Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Continuing Nephrology Career Development (FMC - Room AGW4A-B)
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (MST)
SOUTHERN ALBERTA RENAL PROGRAM STAFF MEMBERS ONLY
Minimum registration is 5 or class will be canceled, maximum is 30 registrants. Cut off date to register is the Friday before the class at 1500h.
- The intent is for all SARP RNs & LPNs to have the opportunity to attend this review one time over the course of the upcoming year.
- Staff who attends the review will be paid for one Education Day (7.75 hours)
- Class Maximum = 30 (minimum class size 5, subject to cancellation if less than 5 participants registered)
- The Annual Review Exam must be completed prior to the workshopto facilitate joint marking and discussion. Exams that have already been handed in will be given back for review during the workshop.
- If you are FMC staff, please contact your site CNE.
Continuing Nephrology Career Development is a full day education session for all hemodialysis staff. Yearly attendance is expected. Topics include the following: Maximizing dialysis prescription, maximizing computer functionality, medical reconciliation, documentation guidelines/legalities, IV pump management, and PD catheter maintenance. Annual review needs to be completed prior to the session. Annual review is to be handed to CNE, and would be marked and reviewed on that day. Annual reviews already handed in would be at the session for them to review on that day.
- Fanning $ 10/day
- Chumir $ 26/day
- PLC $ 13/day
- Sunridge is free! (Bonus!)
When & Where
SARP (CNCD Events)
The Southern Alberta Renal Program (SARP) is based out of Alberta Health Services and is responsible for providing all chronic and acute renal care services south of Red Deer. The Southern Alberta Renal Program offers specialized multidisciplinary staff, sophisticated equipment and a full range of treatment options utilizing Research-based, best-practice standards.