Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
IT Virtualization Boot Camp
Friday, 16 March 2012 from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (MDT)
Want to get hands-on with Microsoft’s Virtualization technologies including Hyper-V? Interested in configuring a highly-available virtualization infrastructure? Have you wondered how to configure and use an iSCSI-based storage server? Curious how Windows Failover Clustering can help you get a good night’s sleep? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the IT Virtualization Boot Camp.
The IT Virtualization Boot Camp provides a fun and collaborative environment where you will get hands-on experience to:
- Prepare your Windows Server-based computer for virtualization
- Configure an iSCSI storage server
- Create a Windows Failover Cluster
- Make Hyper-V virtual machines highly available and using Live Migration to move running workloads between hosts with no loss in client connectivity
- Integrate non-Microsoft-based virtual machines into your cluster
- See how Windows Failover Clustering can help to make dealing with hardware failure easier
When: Friday March 16th, 2012
Session starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.
Registration and snacks begin at 9:30am. Lunch will be provided.
Where: Matrix Hotel, Amber A Room 10640-100 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5J 3N8
Cost: $27.49 ($25.00 + $2.49 Eventbrite Fee)
Proceeds from this event will benefit EMUG