Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Private Cloud Boot Camp in Ottawa!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Do you keep hearing the term Private Cloud wherever you go? Are you curious to understand how you can enable Private Cloud in your organization? Curious to understand how System Center 2012 can be used to enable self-service for you organization while allowing you to maintain control of the environment? Want to understand how to manage all of your virtualization hosts from a single toolset? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the Private Cloud Boot Camp.
The Private Cloud Boot Camp provides a full-day, hands-on experience where you will learn about these topics and more in a fun and collaborative environment:
· Understand the System Center 2012 offering and Microsoft’s vision for Private Cloud
· Configure System Center 2012 to manage a Private Cloud infrastructure
· Create virtual machine and service templates to support the Private Cloud environment
· Enable self-service allowing users to provision their infrastructure within established policies and service offerings
· Monitor your Private Cloud infrastructure using System Center Operations Manager 2012
· Automatically respond to critical incidents and remediate issues without human intervention
· See how new functionality in Windows Server 2012 will provide additional capabilities to help take your Private Cloud to the next level
When: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Registration and snacks begin at 9:00am.
Session starts at 9:30am and ends at 4:30pm.
Lunch will be provided.
Where: Microsoft Canada, 100 Queen Street, Suite 500, Ottawa, ON
Cost: $25. Proceeds from this event will help benefit your user group.
Computers: Computers for lab use during the event will be provided.
When & Where
Ottawa Windows Server User Group
Ottawa Windows Server User Group: Our primary purpose is to help System Administrators in the National Capital Region to become familiar with and more proficient in their use of Microsoft Back Office technologies.