Get the latest advocacy alerts directly to your inbox.
What we’re working on
Stand up for policies that empower event organizers and support safe gatherings.
Support financial measures that strengthen the live events ecosystem and communities.
Online Access & Connectivity
Encourage reliable and cost effective online access so that event creators can run their businesses and we can enjoy live experiences.
Equity & Opportunity
Support voting access in order to ensure all voices are represented and economic security for families in times of crisis and transition.
About Eventbrite Advocacy
At Eventbrite, our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. But our work doesn’t stop there. We celebrate the powerful role of event creators in our society: fostering connection, powering economic recovery, and bringing vibrancy to our culture and our communities. And we aim to support and empower our event creator community as they harness their passions, expertise, and grit to inspire us with unique shared experiences.
Eventbrite Advocacy brings our community together to champion policies supporting event creators and the live events industry. We amplify our voices on legislation that helps creators host one-of-a-kind live experiences, grow their businesses, and make a positive impact in our communities. Our key policy focus areas are:
How We Take Action
Making an impact requires a multi-faceted approach. For each key policy area we:
- Communicate directly with lawmakers to help them better understand creator and community needs.
- Rally our event organizers and customers to support legislation that can advance key policy goals.
- Join other like-minded businesses and partner organizations to amplify our voices.
- Provide resources to our event organizers and community members to raise awareness of issues and opportunities that can effect positive policy change.
How to Use This Resource
We know you are busy. We hope this Hub makes it easy to quickly take action on issues that matter to you. Here’s what you can do next:
- Take action today by learning more about each policy issue and how it impacts your business.
- Contact your lawmakers and tell them why these issues are important. For each policy issue, we have provided sample language and emails you can copy or customize to advocate with your lawmakers.
- Share your story with us so that we can learn more about how these issues have impacted you.
- Take our survey to share more feedback about the policy issues that matter to you most.
Thank you for joining us
Together, we have the power to make our voices heard and bring positive change to the events community.
© 2022 Eventbrite. All Rights Reserved.