16 week Road Cycling Program in OTTAWA, with DTS (D’Aoust Training Systems)
Instructor: Sylvie D’Aoust, Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach
What to expect from this Winter Cycling Program:
14yrs of experience facilitating this program
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Weekly training session.
- Each participant will be given an additional cycling training program (totalling 4-6hrs) to complete at home. These additional training programs will be the same for each participant.
- If you are a cyclist or Triathlete and looking for the complete winter training program to improve your cycling aerobic and anaerobic capacity, endurance, strength, power and speed, this is the program for you.
- We will be conducting two MAP (maximum aerobic power) tests, in order to track participant’s progress over the 16wks. The MAP tests will take place on these weeks: 2 & 15.
- First MAP test is to determine participants Heart Rate Zone, for the purpose of the 16wk program, the last to track improvement over the 15wks
- Full facilities (shower)All fitness levels welcome and encouraged to register, BUT be ready to work HARD, to achieve your cycling goals
Class length 1:30hr
- Tuesday night: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday night: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Friday Morning: 9:00am-10:30pm
REFUND policy: There is NO refund once the registration is processed. We will allow transferring the registration to another person.
When & Where
D'Aoust Training Systems
Program designed and coordinated by Sylvie D'Aoust, Level 3 Road cycling coach, Personal Trainer, Nutrition consultant