2016 Adrian Oliver Memorial Run
Sunday, 13 November 2016 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
In November 2012, Constable Adrian Oliver, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, was killed in the line of duty in Surrey, British Columbia. In the sombre and difficult days that followed his death, Honour House opened its doors to the Oliver family who travelled to the Vancouver area from across Canada to be with family and friends. The fourth annual Adrian Oliver Memorial Run is a 5K or 10K race around Deer Lake Park in Burnaby, BC. The run is held in support of Honour House, a home away from home for first responders.
- Participants can register to run individually or as a part of a team
- The BBQ is included in the registration cost for participants and there is an option for family, friends and other attendees to pay $10 per person for the BBQ
- A 50/50 draw and silent auction items will be available at the event
- Medals will be awarded to the 3 top finishers for male and female categories
- Trophies will be awarded to the first place teams: civilians and first responders
* Racing as a Team - Teams are only eligible to register for the 5km run. All teams require a captain and must be comprised of 5 to 10 members. Teams will be separated into two categories: civilians and first responders.
For other details pertaining to the run including, accommodations, parking and race kit pick-up, please refer to the Adrian Oliver Memorial Run website.